Sunday, March 24, 2013

Update: Spring Break 2013

with 0 comments
Well, it seems like I haven't updated in a while. I have made a bunch more cards since then... probably close to 300?!? EKKK... If you read my 'About' page, you'll know that most of the photos are stuck at Joyce's station so not much I can do about that. However, I have pictures for 12 cards I made over Spring Break. Yay!! :) 

P.S. If you didn't know, I basically copy what other card bloggers make but I don't have their fancy materials so they don't turn out incredibly nice but still looks decent. This also means that I am uncreative, but we all already know that. 
P.S.S. I took all the pictures for these cards. I did use Joyce's camera and that's why they look nice, except the last one, I used my computer's camera 'cause I ran out of time. I also edited them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment